- Preheat the oven to 110 °C.
- Cut the skrei into portions.
- Combine water, salt and lemon zest, and leave the skrei in the brine for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the fish in cold water and gently dry with a paper towel.
- Heat a grill pan with a little rapeseed oil.
- Dip the fish in cream until covered and quickly grill on both sides on high heat.
- Place a fish in a greased oven-proof dish, insert a cooking thermometer in the thickest part of the fish and bake in the oven until it has a core temperature of 40 °C.
- Pick the leaves of the mint plant and save some of the smaller leaves for garnish.
- Heat up the oil to approx. 70 °C, add mint leaves and mix with a hand blender.
- Strain the mint oil through a coffee filter.
- Bring water with a little salt to a boil, add peas and blanch.
- Strain off the water and mash with butter to an even purée.
- Season with salt and lemon juice to taste.
- Toast almonds in a casserole, remove half of them and finely chop for garnish.
- Add milk to the casserole and leave to simmer.
- Foam up the milk before serving.
- Serve the skrei with mint oil, pea purée and almond foam, and garnish with mint leaves and chopped almonds.