The skrei must be frozen for 24 hours before preparing the ceviche.
- Clean the fish fillet and cut it into small cubes.
- Put these in a bowl and pour over the lime juice, olive oil and coconut milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut all the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Peel and cut the red onion.
- Cut the coriander into small pieces.
- Mix the ceviche, tomatoes, red onion and coriander together in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture on 4 small plates.
Tips and tricks for ceviche with skrei and coconut milk:
Feel free to replace the coriander with parsley.