- Cut the salted mackerel in half and make a cut on the skin side.
- Boil water in a pot and quickly dip the fillets in it and set a side
- Wash the ginger and cut into thin slices, set a side.
- Cut the carrots, radishes and green beans in easy-to-eat pieces and boil them quickly, and place on a serving plate.
- Mix the miso, water, sake, mirin and sugar in a pot and heat to boiling temperature.
- Place the mackerel in the pot side by side, and the sliced ginger on top, put on a lid and cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Take the mackerel out and place with the vegetables.
- Boil down the remaining sauce slowly and pour it over the mackerel.
- Serve the mackerel with the vegetables and sauce.
- You can serve with rice if you like.