Pasta al limone with crispy Norwegian cod
Nothing beats an easy pasta dish with delicious chunks of fried cod. Pan-fry the cod until crispy on the outside and deliciously soft and flaky on the inside. Combine with the pasta or add as a topping, if desired. Tasty and simple – an easy everyday dish or great to serve at a dinner party.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Finely chop the garlic and sauté gently in a small saucepan.
- Juice and zest one of the lemons.
- Pour in the cream and the juice and zest of one lemon.
- Bring to the boil and season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Fry the cod in a frying pan
- Cut the sugar snap peas lengthwise and chop the parsley.
- Drain the water from the pasta but leave a little of the water – about 50 ml.
- Pour in the cream sauce and stir well.
- If you want a slightly more citrusy flavour, add some extra lemon zest.
Serve the pasta in deep pasta dishes. Top with the cod pieces, sugar snap peas and chopped parsley. Add salt and pepper as desired.