- Preheat the oven to 170 °C.
- Sprinkle salt on the cod and leave for approx. 15 minutes.
- Rinse off the salt, dry the cod with a paper towel and cut into even servings.
- Pan-fry the cod with skin side down in butter and oil for approx. 2 minutes.
- Place the fish skin side up on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 5 minutes right before serving.
Potato and celery mash
- Peel potatoes and celeriac, dice and cook tender in unsalted water.
- Drain well and let the vegetables steam off.
- Mash the vegetables and add milk and cream until a thick, not too firm mash.
- Add butter, and taste with salt and pepper.
Red wine sauce
- Finely chop shallot and cook with red wine until the wine reduced to almost nothing.Whisk inn butter in small dices.
- The sauce can not be boiling while whisking inn the butter, then it will separate.
- Taste with salt and pepper, and strain the sauce if you don't want the shallots.
- Cut the vegetables in dices, and cook carrot, root parsley and zucchini in lightly salted water.
- Strain off the water and mix with the tomato dices.
- Serve the cod with the potato and celery mash, red wine sauce and vegetables.