- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Cut all the vegetables into chunks and the cod to portion sizes.
- Cut out squares of the baking paper in the number of portions you need. Divide the vegetables oout on each paper and put the cod on top. Drizzle oil over the cod and vegetables, and season with salt and pepper. Fold the paper over.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 15 minutes.
- Top of with basil and serve with good bread, aioli and pesto.
Tip: To make sure the vegetables are done at the same time, make sure to make them even in size.