- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Cut the salmon into servings.
- Cut red onion into wedges, bell pepper in pieces and leek, carrot and zucchini in slices.
- Mix olive oil, thyme, oregano and vegetables in a bowl, and transfer the mix into an ovenproof dish.
- Drizzle a couple of tablespoons of water over the vegetables and cover with the salmon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cover the dish with aluminium foil.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 35 minutes. Serve with sour cream on the side.
Tip: You can vary the vegetables and herbs as you like. You can also try to add sweet chili sauce, soy sauce or lemon juice to the salmon to give it extra flavour.