- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package and types of rice. Cool the rice. Can be served at room temperate or cool.
- Cut the Norwegian salmon into small cubes.
- Mix together soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds and chili sauce, and pour over the salmon cubes.
- Cut mango and avocado into cubes.
- Slice spring onions and snow peas.
- Cut pomegranate in two and remove the seeds.
- Start with placing rice into bowls and top with mango, avocado, snow pees, spring onions, pomegranate seeds and salmon. Add coriander and a splash of lime.
- Serve with soy sauce and a lime wedge.