- Rinse the vegetables and slice the avocado, spring onions and cucumber to your preferred size.
- Open the pomegranate and take out the seeds.
- Cut an even piece of the salmon fillet and thinly slice into 3 mm sashimi slices. Diagonally cut the fillet, always against the marbling in the fish.
- Place baby leaf salad on a serving plate and layer with sliced cucumber, avocado, Norwegian salmon and pomegranate seeds.
- Add pickled ginger and wakame on top and sprinkle ponzu sauce and sesame seeds over the salad before serving.
- Serve the rest of the ponzu sauce on the side. If you like some more spice to your dish you can serve a chili mayonnaise on the side.
Tip: You can serve the salad with rice on the side