- Cut the salmon into cubes.
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the package, and add the peas in the last few minutes of cooking.
- Cut the shallots into small pieces and the leek into rings.
- Sauté the salmon in a little oil until shiny, and then fry in the pan for a few minutes. Keep the inside of the fish a little raw, and then add the leek and the shallots.
- Take the salmon out and place on a plate, add the cream to the pan, bring to the boil and leave for about 2 minutes.
- Season the cream for the sauce with salt, pepper and grated lemon peel.
- Strain the pasta and turn in the cream sauce.
- Place the salmon pieces on top and sprinkle with basil leaves.