- Chop the cleaned saithe. Chop the onion and garlic cloves. Dice the green pepper into small cubes. Peel the potatoes. Peel the tomato and shred it.
- In a saucepan, lightly fry the garlic, onion and green pepper in a little oil, salt and black pepper. When the onion begins to turn transparent, add the tomato. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut the chorizo in slices and fry in a pan. Set aside.
- Add the choricero pepper pulp, sweet paprika and cayenne pepper. Stir for a few seconds. Add the potatoes to the pan. Continue stirring and pour in the white wine. Reduce for 2 minutes to ensure the alcohol evaporates.
- Cover with the fish stock and simmer over a low heat for about 25 minutes.
- Add the Norwegian saithe and chorizo and season to taste with salt. Cover and simmer for a further 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.