- Wash and core the apple and dice finely with peal on. Peel the shallots and dice finely.
- To make the vinaigrette, mix the malt vinegar, rapeseed oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the apple and the shallots, stir well and set aside.
- Wash the parsley, shake dry, remove the fronds from the stalks. Chop the fronds finely and stir into the apple vinaigrette.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan. Whisk the egg. Rinse the fish, pat dry, season with salt and pepper and dredge it in the flour.
- Dip the fish fillets in the beaten egg and then coat them in the panko. Press the panko firmly onto the fillets.
- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Lightly grease a baking tray and place the fish on it. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until crispy.
- Serve with the vinaigrette and a fresh green salad.