- Slightly coat the Norwegian red king crab with vegetable oil and then bake it in the oven under 190 degrees until it turns golden.
- In a big pan, stir-fry mirepoix (onion, carrots, celery), ginger, garlic, lemongrass until they turn golden. Add the cooked Norwegian red king crab and stir fry once again. Then add Calvados and light the Norwegian red king crab on fire until the alcohol evaporates.
- Stir fry tomato paste and whole tomatoes in a pan, add chicken broth and cook until it boils. Add it to the pan with the king crab. Once it boils, put the lid on and boil it on low heat for 40 minutes.
- Strain the Norwegian red king crab broth and boil until there is only 1/2 of the broth left.
- Separate legs and the bodies of the Norwegian red king crab.
- Add brown butter, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to the boiled Norwegian red king crab bisque, to finish the sauce. Serve the sauce with the red king crab meat.