- Boil the chicken broth until it is reduced to half. Add the fresh cream and boil it until it is reduced to half again.
- Place Cognac, Madeira, Porto wine in a pot and boil it until the mixture turns sticky and only 1/8 is left. At this point, add the liquid to the creamy chicken broth.
- Blend the Norwegian red king crab innards and butter in blender. Add the hot liquid and blend until completely mixed.
- Strain the liquid, then finish the sauce by seasoning it with salt and pepper.
Red king crab
- Cook the Norwegian red king crab legs with butter until they turn gold then season them with salt and pepper.
- Blend the sauce with a hand blender until the texture is smooth.
- Place the sauce on a plate and on the red king crab legs. Finish the dish with lemon zest.