- Trim off the bottom part of the asparagus and chop the rest into pieces.
- Boil the asparagus tips for a few minutes in lightly salted water. Cool and place them to one side.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Fry in a pan together with the rest of the asparagus and spinach.
- Add the vegetable stock and double cream, then bring to the boil. Allow to simmer until the asparagus is tender.
- Blend it all into a smooth consistency with a hand blender.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Add the frozen prawns and allow them to thaw in the hot soup.
- Sprinkle the asparagus tips over the soup.