- Heat your preferred grill to high heat.
- Salt the fillet 10 minutes before grilling. Grill the halibut for one or two minutes, until you have a nice grill surface. Turn and grill for one minute on the other side. Rest the halibut for 5 minutes before serving.
Baked Jerusalem artichoke cream
- Cut the artichokes in half.
- Heat your oven to 180 °C and bake the artichokes for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Add to a saucepan and add cream and milk. Cook until tender and blend to a smooth puree with butter, crème fraiche and salt.
Chicken and tarragon bullion
- Use a high quality chicken stock.
- Finely chop the shallots and garlic.
- Save 20 g tarragon for service.
- Add shallots, garlic, 30 grams terragon, white wine and chicken stock in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let simmer for 20 minutes, make sure to skim off all of the proteins that comes to the top.
- Strain the stock over in another saucepan.
- Cook and season with fish sauce and lemon juice.
- At service, add 20 grams chopped tarragon and leek oil into the sauce.