- Prepare the guacamole by mashing the avocado with finely chopped garlic, the juice of one lime and sour cream. Add a little chilli if you want some extra kick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the cod pieces in butter in a frying pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread plenty of guacamole on the bottom half of the burger buns.
- Top with rocket leaves, the cod, tomato slices and red onion.
- Finish with a little basil and then place the other half of the burger bun on top.
Healthy, easy and totally delicious!
Tip: Feel free to squeeze a little lemon juice over the fish pieces after they have finished cooking.