- Cut the clipfish in large squares.
- Slice the avocado.
- Marinate the cod in the fridge for a couple of hours with the taco seasoning and a splash of oil.
- Put a skillet on the grill and heat it up.
- Grill the cod with a splash of oil for about 8 minutes, turning it half way through.
- On the grills low heat area, heat the small corn tortillas on both sides.
- Remove the tortillas and put them on a tray.
- In the center of the tortilla, place some pieces of cod, chives and coriander leaves. Accompany with lime wedges to squeeze when serving.