- Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Divide the salted cod into 1 to 2 cm slices.
- Remove the seeds and stems from the peppers and then cut them into chunks.
- Cut the garlic cloves into thin slices and coarsely chop the red chillies.
- Layer the salted cod into the oven dish together with the vegetables.
- Mix the oil with the pepper and coarse salt.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables.
- The dish needs 30 minutes in the oven at 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4, or until the fish begins to flake.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top before serving.
Serve with good country bread and aioli, or homemade mashed potatoes.