- Make a marinade with half of the garlic finely chopped mixed with half of the olive oil
- Marinade the clipfish and put aside while you prepare the rest. The fish can be marinated the day before or a few hours before grilling.
- Finely chop the peppers and zucchini
- Make a spice marinade from rest of the finely chopped garlic and olive oil, salt, coarsely ground pepper and lime juice from a couple of lime wedges
- Fry the peppers and zucchini in the spice marinade
- Fry the marinated clipfish at high heat on a grill or grill pan, or bake the fish in the oven at 200 degrees for approx 7-8 minutes until it flakes
- Leave the fish to rest for 4-5 minutes and then shred it
- Fry the slices of focaccia quickly on both sides over medium heat in a little olive oil
- Cover the focaccia slices with pieces of clipfish, the vegetable mixture, a few drops of lime juice and fresh herbs. Drizzle a good quality olive oil over the dish.