- Cook the stockfish in the vegetable broth, drain, and remove skin and bones.
- Toast the breadcrumbs in the oven.
- Soak raisins in warm water.
- Cut the spring onion into rings and sauté in olive oil on a low heat, add the chili pepper, toasted pine nuts, raisins previously soaked in warm water and stockfish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water, drain and toss in the pan with the stockfish and other ingredients.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and toasted breadcrumbs and serve.