- Cut the skrei into portions.
- Bring the water to the boil, add salt and vinegar, and add the Skrei when the water is boiling.
- Turn down the heat and leave the fish to simmer in the water until cooked through, 6-8 minutes. Don't let the water boil to ensure that the fish does not dry out.
- Fry the ham on a dry pan until crispy.
- Boil the asparagus in lightly salted water with butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse the sticks of asparagus in cold water as soon as you have removed them from the hot water and drizzle some lemon juice over them.
- Mix some lemon juice and olive oil just before serving.
Serve the Skrei with the asparagus, cured ham and boiled potatoes on the side, and drizzle on the lemon and olive oil dressing.