- Scrape the skin of well and cut the fish into serving portions
- Cook the noodles accordning to the instructions on the package
- Rub the skrei filets with chili flakes and salt
- Warm oil in a frying pan and fry the fish skinside down, until the skin is crispy, ca. 4 minutes.
- Turn the skrei and remove the frying pan and let the skrei rest in the pan for ca. 4 minutes.
- Cut cucumbers and mango into thin slices, mix with coriander.
- Press the limejuice and blend with brown sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce
- Stir until the brown sugar has dissolved and pour over cucmber, mango and coriander.
- Serve the skrei with egg noodles, mangosalad and lime wedges.